Automated Grub

Jeremy Shivers shivers53 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 10:10:15 PST 2005

I did a search through the archives and google but didn't come up with
anything. I am trying to get grub to run automatically within ALFS. I can
get the menu.lst file to be created ok. By default the grub commands are
commented out but how do I structure it within grub.xml to run
non-interactively during the execution? I tried using <execute> tags but
nALFS couldn't even parse it without errors. Right now I let the profile run
the entire way through and when it is finished I chroot back in again and
run the grub commands myself. Any help would be appreciated.

LFS: 6.0
nALFS: 1.2.4

Regards,
   Jeremy