LFS-unstable profile in SVN?

Daniel S. Reichenbach dsr at best-off.org
Wed Jan 5 10:37:31 PST 2005

Hi,

> | That is why I asked for svn, as I only had the snapshot package and
> | want to update the unstable profile for current LFS-unstable 20041231.
> |
> | Side note: update done now. How to send patches? Should I run diff -uNr
> | and mail the diff?
> |
> | Daniel S. Reichenbach
> |

> That would work fine.
Sorry for asking again, but I want to make sure everything will be
done the "right" way.

I have checked out the unstable trunk and made myself a little more
familiar with svn - first time after years of cvs - and now have my
diff ready.

Should I run a complete test run of the profile prior to submitting
the patch or will rebuilding the updated sections suffice?

Daniel S. Reichenbach