LFS-unstable profile in SVN?

Daniel S. Reichenbach dsr at best-off.org
Tue Jan 4 06:58:38 PST 2005

> Profiles for the three versions of the LFS book are in the ALFS SVN
> (Current Stable) svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/profiles/LFS/branches/6.0
> (Testing) svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/profiles/LFS/branches/testing
> (Unstable) svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/profiles/LFS/trunk
Silly me, had searched for something like
svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/profiles/LFS/branches/unstable

> A note, the unstable profile is a little behind right now.
That is why I asked for svn, as I only had the snapshot package and
want to update the unstable profile for current LFS-unstable 20041231.

Side note: update done now. How to send patches? Should I run diff -uNr
and mail the diff?

Daniel S. Reichenbach