{textdump} to configfiles

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 24 17:03:00 PST 2005

>> I didn't know there was a BLFS profile mailing list... not sure that's
>> a good thing.

Really there isn't one, but I'll try to explain the setup.

First there's two components, bugzilla and the profile ml. Both of these
  are hosted under my domain. The only purpose they have is for tracking
who is doing what on the profiles, nothing more.

Discussion regarding how stuff should be done, like this particular
thread should always be directed here to alfs-discuss.

In case your more curious here's the URL's:

BZ: http://bugzilla.tpegg.org

I would also like to apologize for not making this known before, that
was a mistake on my part.

--
Thomas
LFS User : 4729 / Linux User : 298329