CVS status

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 21 15:06:29 PST 2005

Hi guys,

I left out some lists but I'm sure everybody on the other lists will read this
too through these three lists.

Is CVS still used by anybody? I know all the books use SVN now. How about
things like alfs profiles? From the commit messages to alfs-log it looks all
SVN to me.

I am pretty sure CVS isn't used by anybody anymore. I just wanted to make sure
this is true before I tar up the CVS files and reclaim some wasting disk
space.

--
Gerard Beekmans