BLFS profile run script disables package stamps

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 20 15:24:54 PST 2005

I know we took this profile originally from Vassili, so the answer to
this may be lost in the mists of time...

The runit.sh script in the BLFS profile supplies the "-S" option to
nALFS, which disables generation of package 'stamps' that indicate when
a package has been installed. This is counter-intuitive, as most of the
packages in BLFS require other packages, and won't build without stamps
to indicate they are installed.

I think we should remove that -S from the script.

Also, I don't see any reason to be specifying the path to nALFS itself;
it should just be found via the standard PATH.