[ANNOUNCE] BLFS profile daily snapshots now available

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 19 10:50:27 PST 2005

Thomas Pegg wrote:
> Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
>

>> Thomas, would you mind adding creation of LFS-trunk snapshots to your
>> script as well? My script has been broken for some time (since it
>> wants to build nALFS snapshots too), and I haven't had time to fix it.
>> It's been building profile snapshots, but failing everything else, and
>> I'd like to just stop running it.
>
> Sure. Probably gonna have to reorganize the downloads directory a little
> as well.

Ok I copied your script Kevin to my home dir and adapted it just for the
profiles. I also reorganized the profile downloads directory now that we
have lfs and blfs profiles now.

It's now like this:

lfs
  --stable
  --testing (will be removed, once testing branch is officially gone)
  --unstable (maybe this should be renamed to svn????)
blfs
  --stable
  --svn

Jeremy, when you have a spare moment could you update the most recent
news announcements for the LFS-6.0 profile to the new directory stable
lfs profiles. I've created a temporary stable symlink to avoid broken
links for now.

--
Thomas
LFS User : 4729