[ANNOUNCE] BLFS profile daily snapshots now available

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 18 22:15:06 PST 2005

Thomas Pegg wrote:
> As the subject implies, daily snapshots of the BLFS profile are now
> available under the profile downloads in the blfs directory.

Thomas, would you mind adding creation of LFS-trunk snapshots to your
script as well? My script has been broken for some time (since it wants
to build nALFS snapshots too), and I haven't had time to fix it. It's
been building profile snapshots, but failing everything else, and I'd
like to just stop running it.

If you want to take a look, it's make_alfs_svn.sh in my homedir on
belgarath.