Found two errors in lfs-testing profile

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 18 18:00:50 PST 2005

On February 18, 2005 07:10 pm, Jeremy Utley wrote:
> Actually, LFS-Testing is going away...Unstable will get all development,
> Testing will no longer be updated, at least that's how I understand it.

That is correct. Testing will be brought back on a per-release basis. When we
decide we'd like to churn out a next release we'll branch off of trunk
(unstable), create the lfs-6.1 branch for instance, and finalize it in
whatever way is appropriate. Package freeze likely in effect and can probably
release it within weeks (if it takes longer than 2-4 weeks we branched too
early and will take appropriate action).

--
Gerard Beekmans