Package Download URL's

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 15 20:32:39 PST 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> I'd like to hear Thomas' comment on this though, before I say anything
> for sure. He and Joachim are likely the ones that will need to do the
> work to set that up for the profiles.
I believe it would be very helpful to have a single source to download
from. Makes managing package updates just that much easier.

And a good example of an old package version not being available would
be ImageMagick. Although you can find them on sourceforge, but looking
at the official site you wouldn't know that.

And after checking the ImageMagick page on BLFS, both links are
currently broken. :(

--
Thomas
LFS User : 4729