perfect hacker

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 12 04:20:49 PST 2005

Perfect Hacker wrote:
 > HACK ONLY FOR $ 20 Contact at email misr992 at hotmail.com add me today
 > to your msn contacts and start hacking anyone

Dear Mr Perfect Hacker,

While we could certainly do with some more hackers on the alfs project,
this is a *voluntary* open source project, hence we can't possibly
provide you with any payment for your services.  I'm also under the
impression that what you are actually offering are 'cracking' services.
  If so, you could well be found guilty of false advertising.  Please
stop spamming these lists.

Incidentally, if you are using MSN you may ironically find yourself
being hacked (http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,83484,00.asp).

Yours Sincerely,

Matt Burgess.