Current Profile Status

Joachim Beckers jbeckers at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 9 10:15:39 PST 2005

Hi,

Thomas Pegg wrote:
> BLFS Profile:
> A lot needs to be done here.
>     First needs to be synced with most current svn.

Just to inform everyone: we're down to 34 packages that need to be
updated to blfs svn20050204. Maybe if Thomas has some time left, those
will be fixed by tomorrow. I'm getting quite busy atm and I might not be
able to contibute over the next few days. I'll see what I can do.

Also, today the first message about a blfs package freeze showed up on
blfs-dev. Once that freeze is in place we'll be able to fix the last
issues (configuration, README) and maybe do a pre-release of the profile.

Joachim