Choice of programming language

Jamie Bennett jamie at linuxuk.org
Mon Feb 7 14:21:20 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 17:06 -0500, Hui Zhou wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 09:40:13PM +0000, Jamie Bennett wrote:
> Python is rather easy to learn, I suggest try it for a few days
> and see if you will be comfortable with it, then ask this question to
> yourself again when you have a better figure (If no other coders have
> decided yet).

Ah, don't get me wrong. I've played with it for a couple of days already
and thats why I posed the question. C programmers have be notoriously
hard to get hold of for this project and I thought that opening up the
language to one that is increasingly more popular while still being an
excellent choice would promote more interest. It also means we would
potentially get something up and running pretty quickly with the
possibility of a GUI front end early on which would encourage more
people to use it I'm sure.

> Hui Zhou

	--	Jamie