[RFC] SRS Section 3

Jeremy Huntwork jmhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 7 10:27:50 PST 2005

Matthew Burgess wrote:
> Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>
>> See Parsing, Relax-NG and md5sums for more details.
>

> I assume these will be migrated to a more formal design spec in time?
> I'm currently translating this section into XML and wondering what to do
> with these (and similar) links.  Thoughts anyone?

Just been looking at some of these links, and there's not really a lot
there (in the links that is). Most of them are just notes of ideas we
were all spouting at the time. And some of the stuff that is mentioned
in the links is, IMHO, sufficiently described in the main SRS. So, my
inclination here is just to have it all in the one main document and
remove all the links. If there is some specific point or functionality
that is mentioned in one of the links and not in the SRS and we feel
that it should still be there we can just copy it over.

--
Jeremy H.