[RFC] LFS profile textdump-to-config conversion

Jeremy Huntwork jmhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 7 06:45:15 PST 2005

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> - This is a pretty major change to the profile's configuration system,
> so we will all need to be prepared for the support changes needed when a
> profile with this new system is released.

I like this, in that it appeals to the natural knowledge you'd need to
have for maintaining/administering your system anyway. No need to
'learn' how to set up the entities properly, at least for your system
config files. You can see clearly in a moment just what your config
files will look like for your new system, and edit them appropriately.

--
Jeremy H.