Current Profile Status

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 6 10:10:43 PST 2005

I figured we needed a little status of where all the profiles update
wise. So here is the current status of the LFS/BLFS Profiles:

LFS Profiles:
Unstable:
Currently up to date, thanks to Kevin for doing those updates.

Testing:
Somewhat behind, working on that now.

6.0:
Have only had one update release and no new bug reports against, so not
much to worry about on this one.

BLFS Profile:
A lot needs to be done here.
	First needs to be synced with most current svn.
	More configuration type stuff needs to be added.
	Needs full testing of the profile prior to 6.0 release
	README needs major updating prior to 6.0 release
I'm sure there's more, but can't think of it all right now.

Anyways, that's the current status of all profiles as of right now.
--
Thomas
LFS User : 4729