[RFC] Another LFS profile diversion :-)

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 6 10:01:38 PST 2005

Thomas Pegg wrote:

> Although one could argue that it would be unecessary since we have a
> wget script to download all the packages at once, or the packages
> tarball for stable releases. But I still think it's a worthwhile addition.

It's more useful for those of us that are building unstable/testing
systems, and want to just pull down the new packages that are needed,
rather than run through an entire wget run to get them :-) Then again,
the official profile doesn't even do package downloads, so I'm not sure
we should put this in there...