SRS in XML

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 4 15:43:36 PST 2005

Folks,

Just to let you know, section 1 of the SRS is now in the ALFS repository
in DocBook XML format[1].  I've simply translated the existing Wiki
text, i.e. none of the corrections suggested during the on-list
discussions have been committed yet.

There aren't any Makefiles or stylesheets there either, so if you want
to get HTML or PDF output, you'll have to make do with the stock
docbook-xsl stylesheets for now.  I'll get around to them soon enough :-)

Regards,

Matt.

[1] svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/alfs/trunk/docs/SRS or
http://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/viewcvs.cgi/alfs/trunk/docs/SRS/?root=ALFS