[RFC] SRS Section 2

Hui Zhou zhouhui at wam.umd.edu
Thu Feb 3 13:53:42 PST 2005

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 04:17:57PM -0500, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>>
>>Hui, you're starting to annoy me.
>
>Hui, even though we've already talked about this in IRC, I felt that I
>should make a public apology, since it was publicly that I said the
>above.  So, sorry for the above words.

Well, I was and am alright. You are the leader you set the rule, and I
have the obligation to follow. Only thing is even now, I am not sure
what were/are you annoyed at?

Is it because I raised the question that XML too big a wheel for
alfs?

I only interested in the discussion of why XML is adovacated which I
am having trouble to get for years. And seriously curious on why
others see in XML what I don't see. Whether you will use it or not is
your call. Maybe I should have moved it to lfs-chat?

As for the post you triggered, I am sorry. I did not care your
decision and should not have spoken.

But indeed there is no reason stated in your post, is there? I was
speaking for the fact, not flaming you, and still respecting you as
as usual.

And, if you treating me as a friend, you could email me privately, as
soon as you feel uncomfotable, honestly I will listen and argue with
you as a friend disregard that I think it's obsurd or not.

Anyway, (I fall into the habit of speaking too much again. :)), I
honestly never had any illwills and no apology is necessay (as long as
you tring to let me understand).

--
Hui Zhou