[RFC] SRS Section 2

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 3 13:17:57 PST 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> Hui, you're starting to annoy me.

Hui, even though we've already talked about this in IRC, I felt that I
should make a public apology, since it was publicly that I said the
above.  So, sorry for the above words.

I've said in this list and in others that all are welcome to comment
here and add to our discussions. I've also said that we should all
endeavor to choose our words carefully so as not to offend. So I need to
make sure I'm showing by the way I speak on the lists that I really mean
those things.

I'd like alfs-discuss to be an open forum where all are welcome to
express themselves and their ideas, so again, my apologies.

Jeremy U., in light of what I just said, if you'd like to formalize your
idea of a profile server and present it here in full, I'd appreciate
that as well.

--
Jeremy H.