Programming Language

Brad Bailey brad.bailey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 11:17:21 PST 2005

Again, I'm not a developer... however I once had a set of plain shell
scripts to build a LFS system. They were rough, and I'm sure a more
experienced person could refine them. I had the most luck with
starting a screen session, and running the scripts in there.
--
"Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really
embodies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen