[RFC] SRS Section 1

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 2 08:51:20 PST 2005

jamie bennett wrote:
> Quoting James Robertson <jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org>:
>>
>>You mean as flat text like a hint?  Is it going to be integrated with
>>the website?  I like the idea, but I don't want to have to pull it off
>>of svn just to read it.  I think it would be easier to figure out how to
>>get the wiki system send an email of an change in a page.

I've looked into this before. I can't do it without either installing a
new wiki system, or having our current wiki mail changes to all
documents, including the other subprojects.  We could spend time hacking
it up to do it, but I don't feel it's worth the time.

Besides, I'd like it in Subversion as a text only file so that it is an
official part of development as well. We can always make it available
for viewing on the web in whatever format we choose.

> How about keeping it in svn and making available a daily render?

That would be fine with me.

--
Jeremy H.