Top things to see in first ALFS

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 1 12:57:45 PST 2005

Hui Zhou escribió en alfs.discuss el Martes, 1 de Febrero de 2005 21:18:

> So you are talking about the dummy robot model.

That is what I can deduce from the post about the server/client model. But not
as dummy as you say.

> In this case, the client need implement all the state management,

To parser/edit the profiles and tell to the server what tasks must realize.

> Does all the log get dumped on the client side also?

Not, in fact the logging database could be in the server side, but managed and
analized by the client.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/