Programming language

jamie bennett jamie at linuxuk.org
Tue Feb 1 08:35:03 PST 2005

Quoting Jeremy Huntwork <jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org>:

> jamie bennett wrote:
>
> > You obviously haven't looked at the development tool as it stands now in
> svn
> > then have you ;) It relies on more libaries than just a base LFS + libXML2.
> Oh
> > and wget and curl aren't required for nALFS to work.
>
> Yes :/  And I do wonder if all those dependencies are really necessary -
> part of the reason I want this all discussed on the list.

To be honest, as the dependancy libaries built up I kind of switched off in
terms of following development. Some additional dependacies are inevitable as
the tool becomes more functional but I'd like to see the tool in it's most basic
form require very little but provide less; that is, turn off things if
dependancies aren't there.

> Jeremy H.

    --    Jamie