Top things to see in first ALFS

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 1 07:52:01 PST 2005

James Robertson wrote:

> If I was going to put in order the rest I would go with  client/server
> first with the last three coming next.

Yes, I would agree with that general order - Book As Profile and
Communication first. I think we need to have spelled out too, (I'm sure
you already have this started in the SRS, we just need to review it and
comment) what *exactly* the client and the server is.  What functions
each will perform. That will help greatly, I think, in deciding how they
will communicate with one another.

--
Jeremy H.