a few decisions

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 1 04:09:50 PST 2005

Jeremy Utley wrote:
> Gerard Beekmans wrote:
>>
> There's quite a bit of new code in the repo already, and I think Boris
> (NeoCool, for those on IRC) already has some client/server functionality.

Consider all current code 'on hold' until we're all in agreement on the
direction we're taking - I am very much aware that this sounds like
we're re-hashing the same old things, but if there is still confusion
about what we are hoping to do, and how we are hoping to do it, then
that means we didn't get it thoroughly sorted out in the first round.

>> I realize I'm preaching to the choir right now. Maybe it's not a bad
>> idea to get a list of what each of the active people on this list
>> considers their personal priority items?

Yes. See my reply to Jamie's comment, to follow shortly.

--
Jeremy H.