Realtime 3D

Paul Tanner Level_Designers at lddreams.com
Sun Dec 4 21:00:00 PST 2005

To whom it may concern,

Level Design Dreams.

A Realtime 3D Company.

Would like to know if you would need our services?

Hello!
I would like to present to you my RT3D (Realtime 3D) company that deals
with making
interactive lifelike Simulatons of History and recreating Archaeological
buildings and
interactive sites as interactive computer simulations for clients. Some
examples would be if
someone would visit your organization you could hand a few demonstrations
of what you would
like to present them for your products or interactively experience them as
computer
simulations. That is what we specialize in for our line of work.
We can also create company health and safety training simulations. Our
diverse services are
possible through the technology that is current and up to date. I hope I
have created
interest in our services. If so, please Contact me back about computer
simulations for your
company and customers. For more information please visit the Website
address below.

Thank you for your time.

Paul Tanner.
www.lddreams.com