New Project Leader for ALFS

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Dec 3 09:47:51 PST 2005

Hey All,

Some time ago I stepped down from ALFS, (intending to leave LFS
entirely, but that's another story) and left ALFS Leadership to Thomas
Pegg. This was done suddenly and without fair warning to Thomas or the
community.

After discussing this again with Thomas he has agreed to continue as
project leader for ALFS and I think he will do a great job there. He has
been with the project for a substantial period of time now, and has been
  one of the few regularly active contributors to ALFS. He knows the
project inside and out. This change should give the project a bit more
stability and organization.  Also it will free me to contribute to ALFS
in my spare time without the stress of two projects to lead in addition
to my personal responsibilities.

So this post is just to inform the community of the change and make it
more official. Congratulations Thomas!

--
JH