x86_64 profiles

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 3 12:36:18 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 17:17 +0100, jamie bennett wrote:
> One of my first tasks now is to get a working x86_64 profile together. I see
> that Tom has the hardware now so this is mainly a question to him but I've
> posted here incase anyone else can help. So, has anyone already a) got a working
> profile b) started a profile or c) is interested in one. Hopefully this will
> already be done and I won't have to bother producing one ;)
I have one that is somewhat started already, but have yet to commit the
the changes to the cross-lfs branch, and probably won't get to it for a
little while either in the middle of setting up an LFS build on this
system to replace the current gentoo install on it.

Right now I wish I had it finished already, it would have made putting
the LFS build on this system a lot easier.
--
Thomas
LFS User : 4729 / Linux User : 298329