dtd syntax ?

alfs at server.linux2themax.com alfs at server.linux2themax.com
Tue Aug 2 20:11:17 PDT 2005

I was wondering if this might be a better fit then
<execute command="sed">
  <PARAM>-e 's@\(^CROSS_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR =\).*@\1 /tools/include at g'</param>
  <param>-i gcc/Makefile.in</param>
</execute>

I see you have it slightly differently why put -i by its self? and no -e? i see its a cross compile insted of hlfs but was wondering.
<execute command="sed">
  <param>-i</param>
  <param>"s@\(^CROSS_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR =\).*@\1 /tools/include at g"</param>
  <param>gcc/Makefile.in</param>