nALFS can't find linux-config

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 18 11:16:43 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

<snip>
> Thomas, can we maybe mention this in the README? I thought we did, but I
> went looking there and I don't see anything.  If no one else gets to it
> first, I'll try to slip this in as I have time.

This has been taken care of in the trunk profile as part of Kevin's
changes wrt to the configuration used in the profile.

So for the LFS-6.1 profile and beyond it's already noted.

As for the 6.0 profile I could update the README in the 6.0 branch, but
then a new release of that profile would be needed I think. But I don't
think a small change to a README file would warrant such an action, IMO.

--
Thomas
LFS User : 4729 / Linux User : 298329