dumb network question

Japie japie at nospam.org
Sun Oct 24 11:15:09 PDT 2004

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:27:16 -0700, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> However, reading between the lines, I would assume that you built an
> LFS, using either the testing or unstable profiles;

I'll bet it was the ntpl statement ;-)
Sorry that I wasn't more specific.

> net-tools has been removed in favor of using iproute2, so ifconfig and route are gone.

Thanks Kevin, after reading the documentation I managed to set up my
network. (I don't use standard network script but a commandline on
startup since I switch wlan cards very often for testing purpose...)
Thanks again!
--
Groetjes Japie