xorg instructions from LFS CVS

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 9 11:47:30 PDT 2004

On Saturday 02 October 2004 23:06, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> However, showing my ignorance about ALFS, what exactly doesn't
> work with the existing command, that Anderson's suggestion
> fixes? I don't work with ALFS yet, so I'm asking to try to learn
> something here.

I don't know either ;-). I've just started playing with ALFS (making
individual profiles for BLFS packages I compile), but at the time I suggested
that command I supposed that there was some problem related to the backticks,
so I dropped them and used xargs instead.

Not sure if the backticks cause problems on ALFS profiles (aside from the
inconvenience of having to use entities for them), but I've opted for using
xargs on my xorg profile.

--
Anderson Lizardo
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org