Question about the stage names

Thu Oct 7 14:15:01 PDT 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> I've never even considered that as an issue (matching the book), so I
> can't really say one way or the other.
Maybe that should be a priority?

> I do know that there are other places in the profile where the stage
> names do not match the book, but I don't know if it's worth changing
> them all to match.
I don't mind if this changes would not be in your 'first' priority, but
as I said before, I personally do care about such things much. If you
don't want to do it, I will send the patches if needed (Btw, the patch I
send which is pending in the spamfilter corrects, amonst other, these
stage names to the 'right' names).

Maybe could we do something like a vote for beeing more or less strictly
   matching the lfs-book? As I said before, the 'work' needed to do
isn't the case.. I am here for that.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net