Profile nitpicking

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 7 05:34:50 PDT 2004

Daniel Baumann wrote:
> In chapter05/ and chapter06/, there is missing the final point in the
> stage name of some files.
>
> In chapter05/ and chapter06, the stage name for cleaning is "Cleaning
> up.", where it is "Cleanup" in a few other files. I guess that's a
> misstake?

We spent some time recently trying to make this consistent, so the stage
names would be:

Unpacking
Installing
Cleanup

However, the process never got completed for the LFS profile (only the
BLFS profile), so that's why you are seeing inconsistent stage names.

If you want to submit a new patch, it should be set up like I listed
above, rather than two-word names with punctuation.