xorg instructions from LFS CVS

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 2 20:06:29 PDT 2004

Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> On Saturday 02 October 2004 22:01, Randy McMurchy wrote:
>
>>Anderson Lizardo wrote:
>>
>>>No problem, I was just pragmatic and offered a solution that does exactly
>>>what it intends to: fix the compilation ;)
>>
>>But the existing solution is not broken. How can you fix what
>>is not broken? :-)
>

> I meant a solution for Jeremy's problem...

Yeah, I kinda figured that. I shouldn't have said anything.
Sorry about that Anderson.

However, showing my ignorance about ALFS, what exactly doesn't
work with the existing command, that Anderson's suggestion
fixes? I don't work with ALFS yet, so I'm asking to try to learn
something here.

TIA,
Randy