xorg instructions from LFS CVS

Jürg Billeter j at bitron.ch
Sat Oct 2 00:30:09 PDT 2004

On Fre, 2004-10-01 at 22:04 -0700, Jeremy Utley wrote:
> Been trying to update my personal profile to build the latest Xorg,
> however, one of the build commands is giving me fits:
>
> The command giving me fits is this:
>
> *sed -i -e "s@#include <linux/config.h>@/* #include <linux/config.h> */@" \
> `grep -lr linux/config.h *`*

Not directly answering your question but... Are you sure that this
command is still neccessary with Xorg 6.7 and 6.8? I've just browsed
over grep -r linux/config.h and those include directives seem to exist
only in appropriate places (drm directories) and in the sis driver in
the conditional LINUX_KERNEL which is not set by default.

Jürg

--
Jürg Billeter <j at bitron.ch>