RelaxNG support on nALFS?

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 30 12:56:13 PST 2004

Matthew Burgess escribió en alfs.discuss el Martes, 30 de Noviembre de 2004 21:37:

> Well, depends on your definition of "easy" I suppose :)

Of course ;-)

>  I was thinking of something like a top-level
> <alfsCollection> tag or something, that would then allow one or more
> <alfs> children underneath it.  Like your change, it would only require
> a change to the top-level LFS.xml profile.

Something like {book} and {set} for DocBook? (i.e {alfs} for simple profiles and
{lfs-set} for combined profiles).

This will need changes in the DTD and nALFS to allow two diferents top tags, but is a
good idea.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/