[RFC] Call for new team leader

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 16 12:27:20 PST 2004

El Mié 10 Nov 2004 19:31 Matthew Burgess escrbió:

> elements.  I'm not sure if this is a viable solution, as the stylesheets
> obviously won't know how to render nALFS content, but at least it's
> something to look into.

The stylesheets aren't a problem, only is needed to change the "screen",
"usrinput", "literal" and "replaceble" templates by templates that matches the
nALFS tags.

The problem is for editing the sources. To do this the LFS *and* BLFS editors
must know nALFS sintax to write the commands, and accept to use it for the
books. That was discarded recently for LFS-unstable.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/