ALFS Team Members

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 16 12:16:49 PST 2004

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> M.Canales.es wrote:
>
>> Regarthless the above, I'm interested/able in join the ALFS-Team and
>> help in any way that could be needed and I could do.
>>

> Great! Let me be the first to say 'Welcome aboard!'
>
> Server admins can you create an account for Boris Buegling and make sure
> that he and Manuel have appropriate permissions for an ALFS team
> member?  Matt, I assume you've already got the permissions you'll need :)

Well, assumptions can be dangerous things my young padewan!  I've got
the correct permissions now, as has Manuel.  Boris will have to wait
until Jeremy or Gerard get around to it, as I've never set a new account
up before now.  While it is likely a simple chore, I'd rather not screw
it up :)

Cheers,

Matt.