New ALFS Team Leader

Trekky invalid at invalid.invalid
Sun Nov 14 09:53:47 PST 2004

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Matthew Burgess wrote:
>
>> Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
>>
>>> As of today, the new team leader of the ALFS project will be Jeremy
>>> Huntwork. I'd like to thank him for volunteering, and I'd also like
>>> to thank the other team members for their positive comments.
>>

>> Congratulations Jeremy!
>

> Thanks! I'll try to do as good of a job as Kevin did. :)

> Jeremy Huntwork

Didn't your Father tell you 'NEVER VOLUNTEER'?  However, since you did,
I can't think of a better man for the job. :-)

Now what I want is a utility that automatically creates the most optimal
Linux for whatever I run it on, without any input at all.  By next
Wednesday?

--
Trekky.
I'm anonymous. So you can't email me.  Sorry about this, but the spam