HG Help - Profile Editors

Joachim Beckers jbeckers at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Nov 12 12:50:14 PST 2004

Hi,

James Robertson wrote:
> What do the profile editors want in the guide?  Anything goes really. It
> is up to you.  If you write something in plain text or wiki, i'll put it
> in.

I haven't looked really closely to the HG yet (too tired :-)), but so
far it seems very nice. Good job! Nice also to see some action in the
ALFS-world after some months.

One suggestion: the profile-editors have their own bugzilla at
bugzilla.tpegg.org. The ALFS profiles section of the LFS-bugzilla is
unused for the moment. Maybe you could add this to the page about
bugzilla. There's also a profile mailinglist (profile at tpegg.org) that we
use.

regards

Joachim