Bugzilla Tidy

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 08:20:41 PST 2004

Jeremy Huntwork wrote on 12 November 2004 17:17
> On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 15:57 +0000, Jamie Bennett wrote:
>> Agreed but I don't think we need a couple of weeks to decided on a new
>> project leader though. The ALFS community is a pretty small one at the
>> moment and I'm sure we could decide relatively quickly.
>
> BTW, I recall hearing you say you were willing to get more involved now,
> but nothing specific as to who you'd like to see take on the role. ;) If
> you think ALFS can decide quickly, by all means let's do so and get on
> with production! Of course, it seems, according to Kevin, that the final
> decision will be left to himself, Matt and Gerard, so we'd need them to
> concur.

Umm, Umm, do I really have to commit to naming somebody ;) In all
seriousness I'm not against any of the names being touted at the moment and
all I want to see is somebody who can 'get the ball rolling' again for the
ALFS community.

> Jeremy Huntwork

	--	Jamie

HA! I still didn't commit to a name ;)