Bugzilla Tidy

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Nov 12 09:16:35 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 15:57 +0000, Jamie Bennett wrote:
> Agreed but I don't think we need a couple of weeks to decided on a new
> project leader though. The ALFS community is a pretty small one at the
> moment and I'm sure we could decide relatively quickly.

BTW, I recall hearing you say you were willing to get more involved now,
but nothing specific as to who you'd like to see take on the role. ;) If
you think ALFS can decide quickly, by all means let's do so and get on
with production! Of course, it seems, according to Kevin, that the final
decision will be left to himself, Matt and Gerard, so we'd need them to
concur.

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net