BLFS svn profile

Joachim Beckers jbeckers at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 11 04:32:10 PST 2004

Hi,

While updating the BLFS svn profile, I discovered that it doesn't
validate any longer:

$ ./checkit.sh
BLFS.xml:16: element package: validity error : No declaration for
attribute base of element package
BLFS.xml:16: element package: validity error : No declaration for
attribute base of element package
BLFS.xml:13: element package: validity error : No declaration for
attribute base of element package
Document BLFS.xml does not validate

The problem is that I can't fix this. First of all I have no clue where
on line 16 or 13 there is a "package" element (there simply isn't any),
but also google told me that there might be a problem with the DTD
(something with xincludes and xml:base). It's all very confusing. Can
someone investigate this problem?

System: ubuntu 4.1 - libxml 2.6.11 - docbook 4.3

Joachim Beckers