[RFC] Call for new team leader

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 9 12:52:24 PST 2004

Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 19:08 -0700, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
>>
>>> For a variety of personal reasons (primarily due to the new business I
>>> started a few months ago), I am stepping down as the team leader of the
>>> ALFS project.
>>
>> Well, since I haven't seen any response to this yet, I figured I might
>> as well offer myself for the job. :)  I'm willing to get more invovled.
>>
> I would offer to join for profile-hacking, so maybe this can be unburden
> some of the more longtime members/regulars (thomas?).

Thank to both of you.  I too would like to see the tool progress
further.  I am not volunteering for more than I have already (doco
editor) but think Jeremy would be a fine pick.  I will let other team
members pop in to voice an opinion.

The first thing we will need is a good C programmer.  This person(s)
would be the implementer of any ideas we come up with.  There is already
some ideas on the LFS wiki.

James