nALFS XInclude problem corrected

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 31 13:10:03 PDT 2004

James Robertson wrote:

> That sounds like a good plan.  Release something along with the newest
> stable book.  With the work I have done on the books, we should be able
> to at least put the syntax doc and the hackers guide into the new
> tarball.  With the issues the users guide has caused, I would say to
> keep it out for now and just use the README - or I can put a big
> note/warning in the users guide to mention it is under development and
> to refer to the README.

I have no problem with that; in fact, if you want to disable the user's
guide from being included in the tarballs (even the nightly snapshots)
until you are ready then you can modify the bootstrap script and just
comment out the lines that go and get it. I will have to manually do
that for 1.2.3, but I can remember to do that (I think :-)).