Hacker's Guide Content

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 31 08:24:08 PDT 2004

nALFS leads

I need help adding content to the hacker's guide.  It is supposed to be
everything a person would want to know about writing code, profiles or
the docs for the nALFS project.  This is what I need:

* Prerequisites: I need prereqs for coding and profile writing.  What
tools or other things do you need to be able to participate in this
activity?  I have CVS access with an account on belgarath as a common
one.  Are there others?

* Content on Profile editing:  I am going add a section IV on profile
editing.  Would you guys please take a little time and write up
something?  Just send it plain text if you want and I'll stick it in the
book's XML source.  If you use a modified hint format, that would be
easiest, so I know what is a section title.

Thanks
James