ALFS DTD Syntax Doc v3.1

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 28 21:41:41 PDT 2004

OK, If you can't tell by the spam this evening, I went hog wild on the
doc.  I think it is done.  I need lots more eyes than mine to go over it
with a fine toothed comb to make sure it looks good and is accurate.

Here is the link to the latest and greatest.  You can also get a bz2
from the root of my home directory.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jwrober/ALFS-SYNTAX-DOC/

Things I am most concerned with:

* Typos and spelling mistakes
* Grammar
* Consistency with my uses of "see" and "refer to" and other such verbiage.
* Missing cross-document links to elements.
* examples - are they good and correct - Thomas, Kevin please help here.
* All the DTD elements are defined correctly for v3.1.

Bruce - If you have the time, I would love for you to do a quick QA as well.

Bugzilla stuff if you see it.

Thanks
James