XIncludes Halted (Segfault) :(

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 27 20:29:06 PDT 2004

Thomas Pegg wrote:

> And 2.6.10 did no good. :(

Yep, I see that here too. I've got it in the debugger, and what's
happening is that there are entity references not being replaced like
they are supposed to be. The fault is actually happening in
chapter05/creatingtoolsdir.xml, here:

{mkdir base="&LFS;"}
   {option}parents{/option}
{/mkdir}

And the problem is that libxml2 is returning an entity reference for the
&LFS; reference, instead of substituting the entity value like it's
supposed to do. However, if I load that file directly into nALFS (not as
part of LFS.xml) it works fine, so somehow the XInclude is affecting it.